Sunday 8 September 2024

Book of Billet teaser

 


Why I don't post as much? I moved to Patreon, more or less. 

Yes, I know, you would support me, but you can t find the link. Although it s at the end of most posts I have and in the sidebar, sure. 

There s a join free option, but most posts are for paying members, and tiers start from 3$.   There are some free posts, but most are for the people that enjoy and repay my efforts. 

This is a taste of what I ve been publishing: excerpts from the Book of Byleth (Billet).  A set of 30 seals of the demons that answer to king Bileth, with their employments, two texts compared, Hebrew and Italian. 

Thre one above are the spirits sunjected to prince TALCOS: 

Ecco che siamo pronti per resuscitare morti

per risponderti a qualche cosa, che tu havrai

bisogno Commanda che subito sara`esequito.

 

Behold, that we are ready to revive the dead to answer you whatever thing you might have need of. Command and it shall be executed at once.


The endings in -os, like above-mentioned Talcos and others, like Baracelcos, might betray an Arabic origin. The Hebrew rendition by Rabbi Cohen did use a shin, so Talcos might be read Talkosh or Talkush, and Barabelcos might rear Barabelkosh or Barabelkush, since these are regular endings for shayateen in the Islamicate magical lore.  



This is seal 28 of 30. I wanted to publish daily, and I mostly did, but my current work environment makes this impossible. Join my Patreon and allow me to buy books and do similar studies to further knowledge in the field of medieval and Renaissance magic, because in time, all these will be made available for free, like all my books, on esotericarchives.   

Because there ARE new books to be bought. Have you seen what Skinner has published this past year and is announcing??? Holy smokes in an eathen brazier!


Please note that dick moves are severely ill-advised: becoming a payig member for 3 dollars to gain access and then deleting your pledge in a few days will get you permanently banned. A few people have done this and poverty is not the issue. 


Thanks :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment