Monday 2 January 2023

New Revelations: The Bernus Rosacrucian Grimoire

 Through the generous help of my friend QiRui Huo I accessed a wonderful manuscript that seems to be the original from which the previously treated manuscript was copied, namely Badische Landesbibliothek Karlsruhe Manuscript Bernus 98. 


To illustrate the affinty between the two works, I ve cleaned up a few images. 

Work is extremely slow as my daily bookbinding work exhausts me more and more and the images themselves are quite problematic because of the ink bleeds, but hopefully in a few months I ll get it done. 

Neuruppin


Bernus


Even the most amateur researcher of talismanic art could see that badly drawn lines and approzimate Hebrew letters of the Neureppin Witch Book always correspond to a better version in the Bernus manuscript. 


Neuruppin 



Bernus


Cross your finger that I should have enough time to complete this. A Happy New Year from yours truly and a great Thank You to my Patreons!  Your support is not in vain!

Neuruppin


Bernus 









 



1 comment: