Wednesday 15 February 2023

Videos with answers

 



Ok so the image is just eyecandy.

News is I will be re-starting a series of personal vlogs, and while filming these, I ve decided to do a few things for my Patreons, which will be released on youtube in the future.


I ve met so many questions about grimoires and magic and what not that i ve grown tired of typing them again and again, so just linking to the video I ve done on that theme would be less time consuming.

Also, I ve had my own questions along the way and people have been very kind and took their time to reply, and lately my interest in Arabic magic was revived, and over there I m just beggining to learn things and some woderful people were kind enough to answer my questions as well, so I d like to pay that foreward.  

Please comment with whatever question you d like to be answered or send me an email or Fb message with the mention QandA (Q&A)

No comments:

Post a Comment