Friday 16 November 2018

Book of Thaytamen Preview

In a week or two I shall be releasing a small work, translated from the Darmstadt manuscript, namely The Book of Planetary Lamens of Thaytamen, to my Patreon supporters as a way to give back for their kindness. 

It contains the following:
-facsimile of the manuscript
-complete Latin transcript
-English translation
-notes to clarify the translation
-brief chapters discussing the astrological timing, the metals and the materia magica prescribed
-origin and possible history of the tract
-summary tables of the contents
-comparison charts



This is not a work that I will be selling. Just for my patreon supporters. If you wish to support my page via Patreon and get access to this material, this is the place to do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment