Monday 26 July 2021

The Book Of the 12 Hours of the Night

”The fourth hour of the night is called Allachayr or Alayr and the angel of this hour is called Jesischa, who has comand and domination over twelve other princes and their subjects and servants. During this hour the demons, the (10) shadows and the phantasms walk upon the tombs of the dead and show themselves visibly to men in a way which oftentimes, will induce a great horror to them, dread, fear, anguish and apprehention, so much so that the hair upon their heads will stand and they will tremble in fright. In this hour is to be made the figure ...”



My latest book has left my email, going to 16 people only. 
My people on patreon and a few friends that requested it each have a nominal copy, with a number of course. 

All my future patrons will receive it by default. 
If you want to support all the work I do here:


If not, and you still want the book for 10$, no further commitments, contact me. Literally anywhere.

And if you STILL want the book but you are pennyless, I will be releasing it freely in 2022. 




No comments:

Post a Comment