Saturday 26 March 2022

”I DESERVE YOUR ATTENTION MAN”

 People add me on FB constantly. From 6 different fields. Usually nobody introduces themselves. 

Whenever I post something about magic, I get about 5 adds a day. Nobody writes anything, of course. 

I usually ask: Who are you? What can I do for you etc?

Whenever I do not have time for that, either because I work or because I m spending time with my girlfriend or because I m cleaning, cooking, writing free articles, filming free tuturials, listinening to other people s problems,  fucking or whatever else I want to invest my time in, I might just post a link to the people who add me without a word. 

This one. 

https://studies-vartejaru.blogspot.com/2019/01/facebook-friendship.html


I don t post magic stuff on my Fb. It s that simple. It s useless to you. 

It is useful? Write me. Ask me a question. I always answer everybody.

Don t just assume you have a birthright to my facebook friendlist just because you think you re entitled to. 

Today I d just like to show you the type of response this gets. 

A big Thank you to Derek, who completely knows me because of this interaction and feels offended that I answered his blank add with a link detailing at length why people from the magical community will gain nothing by adding me. 

It was a lesson... Thank you, my fried. 

People, remember: you should always give your time to anyone. And attention. Also, don t offend people. That s not cool. Also, sell everything and give it charity. And be humble. Humble the fuck up, people, didn t you read what the man said!!!! 


Holy fuck, if I m not humbled up by the time this guy calls me again at 4.47 AM (apparently he butt-dialed me, but it s OK, Derek thinks everybody on every meridian is on his timezone and it s cool, no need to appologise), I just don t know what I ll do. 





2 comments:

  1. This is hilarious! Derek needs to check his privilege.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the things I receive on a weekly basis are hilarious. This one was special :D

      Delete